Thursday

In this forgotten space race.

Yes I am a big fat liar.
I'm supposed to update every few days, I know but whatever "shit happens". Like SCHOOL, or LIFE, or A MAJOR ASSHOLE who needs to be pimp smacked.
I finally said it.
and he does need to be pimp smacked and you know it. But it won't be by me, nopers. I don't want his cooties, or a suspension.

I've just noticed how immature I was with that message, however I needed it to be out there. I am a Homosapien after all.

Since I can't remember EVERYTHING that happened this week/last. I'm going to post songs that fit the memories.
Last words.
You're an asshole


Muse - Stockholm Syndrome(Absolution)

Lightspeed Champion - Let the Bitches Die(Falling Off the Lavender Bridge)
The National - Mistaken For Strangers(Boxer)
No Doubt - Don't Speak(Tragic Kingdom)
She & Him - Sentimental Heart(Volume One)
Sufjan Stevens - The Dress Looks Nice On You(Seven Swans)
The Kills - Cheep and Cheerful(Midnight Boom)
Fields - You Fail We All Fail(Everything Last Winter)
Ben Folds Featuring Regina Spektor - You Don't Know Me(Way To Normal)
Bloc Party - I Still Remember(A Weekend in the City)
The Academy is... - Slow Down(Almost Here)


5 comments:

  1. wow. you sound like a badass sexbomb

    ReplyDelete
  2. YO.



    YOYOYO. how are you today? (I have the sexyest shirt ever. I love it. it is comfy.in case you were wondering. but you probably weren't. FUCK YEAH IT'S MARCH BREAK.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shweet.
    you have a new shirt.
    shweet.
    and I have no idea who this is :) lol
    But shweeet.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait i know who that is :)
    it all makes sense.
    and I'm very sick :'(

    ReplyDelete

Words.